Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
LSx: Physical Computing 101
Friday, May 29, 2009 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (BST)
Leeds, United Kingdom
- Introduction of workshop leaders and assistant
- Introduction to Arduino
- Interaction - Sensors - Actuators
- Installing Arduino on participant's laptops
- Basics of the Arduino Software enviroment
- Basic sensors
- Starting exercises in booklet
- Continuing exercises in the booklet
- Looking over the contents of the workshop kit
- The Arduino family of products
- Arduino talking back to the computer (Serial Communication)
- The computer talking back to Arduino
- Other options for connecting to the computer - ethernet, zigbee, Bluetooth
- More complex sensors, hacking into devices
- Controlling bigger things
- Where/how to get help?
When & Where
Supporting and promoting alternative, innovative and independent publishing both on and offline.